The Distribution Centre located in Kent is on a approx 23 Acre Site. The primary tenant base is warehousing and operates 24 / 7.
The outline scope was to clean and redecorate the landlord’s facia and repair approx 30 percent of the road ways.
The scope included
- Clean high level fascia approx 4,500m2
- Repair and paint 105 bollards
- Paint 28 receptions
- Paint 88 Sectional / roller shutters
- Repair and paint 20 windows
- Repair and paint timber doors
- Replace 19 external Fire Doors and paint
- Repair and replace damaged road ways
Project Time Scale 8 Weeks
Project Budget £170K