We attended site and removed the external redundant access controls and replaced the redundant upper door lock as access was only previously via a shutter.
We replaced all of the ground floor carpet tiles and removed the redundant trunking and boxes. Our decorator made good any holes and painted all of the walls, we reinstated the missing door frame on the toilet door and also removed all the former tenants wall signage.
In both toilets we replaced missing tiles, removed all redundant wall mounted toiletry dispensers and repaired, prepped and decorated all of the walls and woodwork, replaced a door lock and deep cleaned all of the ceramic and flooring.
In the warehouse unit we removed the kitchen units and capped the services, removed all the wall panels and repaired, prepped and decorated all of the walls including the warehouse floor. We repaired the missing door frame and also serviced the manual roller shutter.
To the first-floor office our engineers stripped out and cut back the data cable networks and made good all exposed and damaged junction boxes. We removed and replaced missing and redundant trunking and skirting. We replaced all of the carpet and removed all of the former tenant’s wall fittings. We then repaired, prepared and decorated all of the walls and woodwork whilst replacing damaged and missing ceiling tiles.
We also completed an electrical test certificate, gas safety certificate, Gas boiler service and provided fire alarm and emergency lighting certification.
After all works were completed, we cleaned the unit throughout and left this site clean and tidy upon completion, all ready for a new tenant to move straight in.